Tuesday 9 October 2012

Winter Wishlist!


Hello

With the weather being absolutely freezing here in Scotland right now I am in serious need of updating my wardrobe to more wintery clothing! So, I thought i'd share with you my winter wishlist!

White Sequin Jumper
White Sequin Top: Miss Selfridge £39:00

2 in 1 Stud Detail Playsuit
2 in 1 Stud Detail Play-suit: Miss Selfridge £45.00

Lacey Trench Coat With Leather Sleeves In Beige
Lacey Trench Coat with Leather Sleeves: Missguided £58:99



Ox Blood Gold Studded Peplum Top: InLoveWithFashion £34:00



 
Black Studded Shoulder Blazer: InLoveWithFashion £38:00


Image 5
Heart Knit 3/4 Sleeve Jumper: AX Paris £23:00


These are just a few bits of many that I have been spying lately. I am really loving the spikes and studs trend currently! Are there any trends you are loving at the moment?


Thanks for reading!


A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting beauties, i'll get back to you soon!
xxx