Wednesday 10 October 2012

Mini Studs & Spikes Haul!

Hello
Lately I have been hitting the shops a lot and spending money that I don't have!

As I said within my Winter Wishlist post, I have been really obsessive with spiked or studded things recently and so I have been buying a few bits and pieces which I wanted to share with you all:


First off, are these ankle boots from Primark. I have been looking for a studded pair of ankle boots for literally ages and eventually found this pair for only £18! I really love the studs on the back of these as all of the other boots I looked at tended to be either really stupidly expensive, or had studs all over the toe and sides of the boots, which is not really what I was looking for. Overall, I really love these boots and would recommend them to anyone!



I also picked up this spiked and studded bag which was another total bargain at £16 from Matalan! I have looked at a few similar handbags, none of which had enough studs for what I wanted or only had studs on the bottom, so when I seen this in Matalan I couldn't turn it down. I love handbags generally and already have far too many but this one is my new fave!



Following the stud obsession I also purchased these ballet flats from from Primark for £8. As you can see, I have worn these to death since I bought them. They are really comfortable and are just typical Primark flats! I mainly bought these because I wanted an alternative to the Topshop spiked flats & these were perfect with studs rather than spikes and are a soft quilted material rather than the leather material of Topshops.

So thats all of the spiked/studded things I have bought recently but will have another fashion haul up really soon if you are interested in more of these type posts?


Are you into spikes and studs this season?

A


7 comments:

  1. I'm loving the studs and spikes! I haven't picked up anything though :)

    Ashlee @ The Makeup Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, i always pick up way too much stuff and rarely wear it!
      Thanks for reading :), love your blog also!
      A.x

      Delete
  2. I'm loving studs too! Love the boots, I got some similar ones from primark :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primark is great for things like that isn't it? Cheap and cheerful!
      Thanks for reading :)
      A.x

      Delete
  3. Ooh I love the bag! And the shoes! Primark is great :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Yeah Primark is great, especially for occasional topshop dupes!

      A
      xx

      Delete
  4. Ooooh! I love that bag, I'm looking for the perfect winter bag and that might be it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting beauties, i'll get back to you soon!
xxx