Sunday 31 March 2013

Massive Haul Number 2687ish..

...OK, maybe I haven't done quite as many hauls as that, but I do buy loads of new things that I can't even afford all the time, and its only manners to share them with you lot right? Rude not to! 

So this is a bit of a collective beauty and fashion haul from things I have bought over the past two/three weeks. All items mentioned should still be in the shops if you want to run and pick them up!

I'm not going to do this in any particular order of shopping trip etc, I'm just going to lump it all together and let you all see for yourselves:


OK I'll start with beauty shall I? All the beauty stuff in here is a mixture of different shops, I'll just go through it all quick!


OK so here we have:
Elf Makeup Lock & Seal - £3.75 here.
L'oreal False Lash Telescopic - £10.99 here.
 Max Factor Face Finity - £11.99 here.
Sure Compressed Deodorant - £2.10 here.
 St Moriz Instant Glitz - £2.99 here.
 Elf High Definition Powder - £6.00 here.
 Soap & Glory Sit Tight - £16.50 here.

Every single one of these apart from the deodorant is a repurchase. These are all products I've loved for absolutely ages and need in my life! If you do want me to do a review on any of these so you can see the product in more detail please do let me know! 


These were all a complete bargain! The small dotty tights you can just see lying at the front were £2 reduced from £5 from F&F at Tesco and I love them so much, they're a cute change from normal tights and at 100 denier they are great in this weather!

The mickey mouse printed tights were £3 from Primark and I've wanted them since I seen them on some of the little mix girls and thought they were so cute! 

The wonderbra was my major bargain! I've wanted this ultimate plunge bra in nude for forever as it will look really flattering under my mesh panel dress but I just couldn't justify the £34! However, a wee trip to Tkmaxx later and I have come away with this without even looking for it for £7.99! Could not be more chuffed!


This jewellery is all just random. I bought it all in a chain within Debenhams but I can't remember if it was Warehouse or Miss Selfridge or another! However I got two ear cuffs, the one still on the backing with the skull and the cross was on sale for £1.25 from £2.50, the other one with the pastel diamontes was £2 from £4 and the necklace with the spikes and pink stones was also £2 from £4, I think! I love them all, they're not usually what I'd go for but I thought they were pretty and I've always wanted to try an ear cuff so why not!

In other accessories I also picked up these:


These were all from Primark, the studded belt was reduced to £1 from 3, the other belt with the chain I think was still £3 and the glasses were also £3. I've never worn the glasses yet as obviously the weather has been pathetic, but I thought I'd throw in a wee pic of them on, still with tags n that! Haha.


Anyway, aside from me posing wishing it was summer, I'm eventually onto the fashion:


These are all from different shops, going to try and show each one as well as possible:


Cropped Bardot top £8 from Boohoo.com


Wet look skater skirt £9.99 Missguided.


Free Spirit fringed crop top £3 Tkmaxx.


Textured white skater dress £14.99 H&M.


J'aime crop top £4 Primark.


Floral dress with crochet waist band £10 Primark.


Mint green waterfall front blazer £15 Primark.

I love all of these fashion pieces sooo much! 

You will also know if you read my last post, that this I was kindly sent these beautiful shoes from Barratts:


Spiked shoe boots* Barratts.co.uk £32 here.

And that's pretty much all I've been buying! 
This post has taken me ages and I need to get going to town for more shopping ;-). Expect another haul very soon!

Have you been buying anything exciting recently?
A

2 comments:

  1. Jealous love the E.L.F Lock and Finish, necklaces and leather look skirt <3!

    rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love E.L.F, such a cheap but good brand! Aw thank you xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting beauties, i'll get back to you soon!
xxx