Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas Gifts!

Hello 
I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and didn't eat too much!

I'm going to do a quick haul of the main gifts I was given! I am extremely grateful for every single gift I receive and am by no means bragging but if you feel as though I am or you just don't like this type of post then please don't read on!

With that said and done, here's what I got :-):




So my amazing mum and step dad, or 'santa' , bought me loads of gifts including the Dior perfume you can see, all the sweets of which I got more but I left them out of the pictures! The DVDs, makeup which you can only just see, snowflake origami? Pants, socks and pjammas! 

My lovely boyfriend got me the nexus 7, which I am currently writing this blog post with! A beautiful links of London charm fort my bracelet and the Marc Jacobs dot perfume that can just be seen in the first gift picture. 

I got loads more sweeties, socks, and money from other members of my family and friends too!

Thank you to everyone who gave me these presents! I am more than grateful and I love everything!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, what were your presents?

Love to all, from my new nexus7 ;-) 
xxx

(You'll all have to forgive me until I learn how to use this properly, haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting beauties, i'll get back to you soon!
xxx