Tuesday 7 May 2013

Barbie Gal!

Hello!

How lovely is the weather this week? I'm getting so excited for Summer and i bet it starts raining tomorrow now i've said that..

Anyway, since it's been nice i thought i would crack out the short shorts again while i can and i'm just going to share a really quick OOTD with you guys before i head outside and enjoy the sun while it's hanging about!


Dress/Karma Shorts/RiverIsland


Shoes/Primark


Bag/F&F

I love this Karma dress but as a dress, its pretty short to wear without leggings or tights so i've tucked it into my beloved high-waisted river island shorts and paired it with my casual cream and black contrast pointed-toe flats from primark and a n oversized cream. tan and brown bag.

How would you style this barbie dress?
Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine!

Oh and i'd be a very happy lady if you could please follow me on Bloglovin' - Here

A

5 comments:

  1. I love this top! Just stumbled across your blog using #BBloggers. Loving it! Keep up the good work!

    rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog post! You blog is so wonderful, and i need that bag! <3

    Check out my blog
    Albonnie <3
    http://littlebitofbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting beauties, i'll get back to you soon!
xxx